Monday, May 2, 2011

Point Reyes station

The last two days I was the guest of the xyl of sk w6egk. I was allowed to sleep in the garage of the house. It's located in between cattlefields and in the close proximity of the point Reyes national seashore. She let me use the radioshack that wasn't used for 1 year .. After doing some radio and sleeping she invited me to meet her family inland who did a BBQ for me with delicious meat and Absolut Vodca. This morning, after oakmeal and yoghurt I did some 35 mls north to Bodega bay where I put up my tent on the State Park camping site.. for 5 dollars only in a beautiful surrounding in a world without osama. That's way the parkholder had a Navy Sealsflag on the driveway... Got some free beer and hot meals on the way :-) nice people on the campsite who cycled on the canal du midi last year. Ps osama is dead, said the guy next to me with a navy seals flag in front of his camper..


3 comments:

  1. two days....zo gade nie vooruit raken ;-)
    nee grapje,geniet van de gastvrijheid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oe doetem het toch...free food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toch lief van u om eten op te sturen..

    ReplyDelete